Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wild On

I have been trying to decide what to talk about this week. At first, I was thinking about writing about racism ( I saw the movie "Glory Road" and it got me thinking). Then I thought about discussing the Canadian election. That is kind of a lame topic but there are some interesting points I could make. And then I came across this beauty of a TV show on Sunday night, Wild On (aka Taradise). Now, I know that in the past I have had positive things to say about Tara but this show was absolutely the worst TV show ever made. I am not sure if it is really bad because Tara was in it or because Paris Hilton was the guest star. Tara and Paris had some cocktails and they toured some areas of Greece with the ex-fiance of Paris, Paris Latsis. If you have ever heard the term "ugly American", it certainly applied to these two.

Don't get me wrong, the show is entirely entertaining but I am sure that this is not entertaining in the way the producers had intended. This show has since been cancelled before all the episodes were shown. I hope that the Canadian network airing this will show the entire series. Just like you stare at an accident on the freeway, you don't want to miss a minute of this car wreck.

Speaking of Paris Hilton, is there any one else on the planet dumber than her? I think not!

No comments: