Tuesday, July 19, 2005

1st Place

Well, the Yankees have moved into first place. I can't say they will be there for long but it is definitely nice to see. Kevin Brown stunk it up last night and should be shown the door.

Someone told me there is too much baseball talk on this blog. Well, I say to hell with that. Come football season, there will be a lot of football discussion. If you don't like sports you probably should not read this blog.

So yesterday a friend of mine (let's call him Rod) sent me this link http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.337013,-71.959763&spn=0.110893,0.158186&t=k&hl=en . Is this for real? My friend seems convinced that aliens with lasers burned this into the desert in Peru. Make some comments and let me know what you think. Alien conspiracy's make me laugh. I am pretty sure that there are other living beings in the universe. It is a matter of numbers. However, it seems unlikely that aliens would have come any distance to earth. The other thing that makes me laugh is that these aliens supposedly come all this way to earth and abduct hicks from the hillbilly sticks of Kentucky and Arkansas. No one with any credibility has ever said that they have been abducted and there is absolutely no proof. Nut jobs!

I think my favorite TV show of the summer is Entourage. This is an HBO series that depicts the life of a Hollywood star and his buddies. It is pretty funny stuff. I definitely recommend that everyone check it out. And what happened to A&E? I remember when they showed documentaries and interesting programs. Yesterday, I saw them advertising a reality show about people who have tattoos. Ridiculous.

Ciao for now.

No comments: