Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday Morning

Three days off and I feel like I need three more. Oh well, what do you do?

This weekend was okay. The Yankees won 3 of 4 from the Red Sox. After the 17-1 drubbing I was a little concerned (see Saturday's post) but they came back and played solid ball. Al Leiter? Where did that kind of performance come from?

NFL training camps open next week. Stay tuned for my pre-season/pre-training camps predictions. I will most likely change my mind but whatever, it is always good to talk NFL. I saw the Titans are on the verge of signing Travis Henry from the Bills(http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2109498)
This makes Tennessee a better team but I think the whole team comes down to how well McNair can play.

I watched Braveheart on Saturday night. I don't see what the big deal is. It was pretty good but I sure don't understand why it is some many peoples favorite movie. I also watched Die Another Day. Maybe it is not such a bad thing that Pierce Brosnan will not be the next Bond. He is cool but those movies need to get back to stories as opposed to just setting up for the next big explosion and physics defying stunt.

Go to go. Check back later.

No comments: