Tuesday, September 06, 2005

2005 Football Season Predictions

Tomorrow is the start of the NFL season. Today I will posting my predictions for the season standings.

NFC North 1. Vikings 2. Lions 3. Packers 4. Bears
NFC South 1. Panthers 2. Falcons 3. Buccaneers 4. Saints
NFC East 1. Eagles 2. Cowboys 3. Giants 4. Redskins
NFC West 1. Seahawks 2. Rams 3. Cardinals 4. 49ers

Wildcards: Rams and Falcons
Champion: Vikings

AFC North 1. Ravens 2. Bengals 3. Steelers 4. Browns
AFC South 1. Colts 2. Jaguars 3. Texans 4. Titans
AFC East 1. Bills 2. Patriots 3. Jets 4. Dolphins
AFC West 1. Broncos 2. Raiders 3. Chargers 4. Chiefs

Wildcards: Patriots and Bengals
Champion: Colts

SuperBowl XL Final Score: Vikings 28 Colts 17

I know I am picking against my own team, but I must be realistic.

Let me know what you think. Post a comment!

VK

No comments: