Thursday, October 13, 2005

A Brand New Day


No, this is not a reference to the hauntingly beautiful Celine Dion album of a few years ago. (Sarcasm entirely intended.) No, I am referring to the fact that I am over my Yankees and their wonderful choke-job. Next year will bring better things.

Tomorrow night is poker night. We are welcoming a new player so that should be interesting. IEX guy will be bringing cash and will be leaving it with me. The nights festivities are taking place at bengals place. No word on whether or not Mrs bengal and bengal, Jr will be there.

My folks are visiting. It is always good to see them and I am sure they enjoy their visits. Last night I think they were bored though. I was watching TV while they hung out. My mom played on the laptop and dad read a book. Ah, what the hell. They are retired.

Indian Assassin watched 24 episodes of Lost in 4 nights. That is a lot of Lost. However, as you all may recall, I did the same thing on my September vacation. Speaking of vacations, I am looking forward to my last vacation time of the year next week. I am off from 1130am on Oct 20 to Oct 31. I look forward to doing a whole lot of nothing. IA and I will be playing a lot of PS2 football and hockey.

Today, I have been reading peoples blogs. It is really interesting in the type of information people put out there about themselves. I am sure in many cases they use anonymous identities but I sure found some interesting sites. I also read about the new Apple video iPod. I will certainly have to buy one. It would be great to watch last nights TV on the bus on the way to work.

I am looking forward to going to see Domino this weekend. Keira Knightley is hot.

VK is done for now.

1 comment:

Vegaskev said...

Thursday Morning can come over to play as well!