Friday, October 21, 2005

Music

Thursday Morning QB makes a good point about the music that is around these days. As some of you readers may know, I am holidays yet again. So I decide to sit here and play a little Madden this morning and perhaps listen to a little digital radio. What do I hear? A remake of possibly the worst single ever, More Than Words. Now I am sure you all remember this horrid piece of dreck from Extreme. Why, oh why, did somebody need to remake this song? Someone show find Frankie J and put him (or them) out of misery. There is no clearer sign of the upcoming apocalypse is remakes. Herbie The Love Bug with Lindsay "The Cokehead/Bulimic" Lohan, anyone?

VK is vomiting.

1 comment:

Vegaskev said...

And to make matters worse, on my way home from seeing Domino (more on that tomorrow) I heard a horrid remake of the classic INXS song, The Devil Inside. It was being done by some cheesy computer generated chick band. Enough already. Don't fuck with the classics.

VK