Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hello Everyone

So for the lack of posts. I kept putting off updates and then I realized it had been nearly 10 days without a note. Well here we go.

First off, mad props to Perogy Power. He has changed jobs here at the Firm and is now a Resource Officer. He will be missed from our team.

Today I sold my soul to the Devil for a ride home from work. In order to get a ride home today, I had to agree to say nice things about the Los Angeles Lakers to the Indian Assassin for a month. This will be very difficult for me but I am sure I can do it.

Last week I was on vacation. It was not as relaxing as one might expect. I went to the dentist 3 times and took the Trailblazer into the shop for an oil change and such. I had not been to the dentist in at least 7 years. Just one of those things you try not to do without insurance. Long story short, I had to get three fillings. This was not as bad as I thought it would be. Very painless procedures and I would recommend my dentist to anyone who needs one.

My truck needs a little work. Tire rod ends, I think is what they said. I was quoted $560.00 plus tax to fix this. Obviously I will be getting a second opinion.

I played a little PS2 over the week off. I bought two new games from EA for cheap. Good times.

I promise I will post more later on today or tomorrow.

I love the Lakers!

VK

No comments: