Monday, November 07, 2005

Dangers of Hi-Def TV

I briefly watched the Category 7 show last night on CBS. What did I learn? Well, apparently there is such thing as a Cat 7 storm. I don't think this is true but if it is on TV is it a lie?

The second thing I learned is that Hi-Def is not friendly to women (and maybe men) who are not aging well. Shannon Doherty (90210) and Gina Gershon (Showgirls) did not look all that good. Maybe too much HD is a bad thing.

And thirdly, Washington DC, New York and other US cities look remarkably like Winnipeg.

Cheerleaders who have sex with each other are good. Cheerleaders that beat up bar patrons are not so good. I think!

VK and IA are going to Vegas this winter. This looks like a great place to stay. I think it is the old San Remo, I wonder if you can get wings and beer from room service. Maybe some Gibsons 12 year old for IA.

And on that trip we are going to Needles, CA. WTF is in Needles you ask? A memorial to the late, great, profane Sam Kinison.

Time to watch the game.



Go Lakers

No comments: