Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Last Vacation Day

So ends my holidays. I would like to say that I got a lot accomplished but I did not. It was truly a relaxing time and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Not too much to report about this weekend. I went a BBQ on Friday night that was a good time. It is always fun sitting around after some steaks watching a football game. The poor Eskimos.

I watched the Colts/Falcons game last night. It was on tape delay but I accidently saw the score right before I watched the game. I also watched New Jack City (http://imdb.com/title/tt0102526/). It is still watchable after all these years.

I see that The Dukes of Hazzard was the number one film at the box office this weekend. I can not see how this movie can possibly be any good. Johnny Knoxville and the other say are not funny at all. And I can't stand Jessica Simpson. I guess that is why I did not go see it.

Tomorrow I start taking the bus to work again. I do not look forward to this but, how could it be? Right?

On a closing note, it is Charlize Theron's 30th birthday today. So enjoy the picture I have posted.

VK

No comments: