Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday Bus Update

So, I have been riding the bus for the past three weeks, and I have to say I am enjoying it. I wasn't so sure I would and Uncle Rico said I wouldn't last a month. Well, the month is almost up and there I sit day after day. Any how, that is not why I am posting today. I wanted to comment on the grey haired lothario I see every day on the bus. This guy is pretty funny to watch. He is well-dressed (save for the shoes) and has perfect hair. He sits on the bus and waves at all the regulars (myself included) whenever people get on the bus or off. However, when he is getting on or off the bus, he leans in real close to the ladies (who are all 55+) and says some witty comment to get a chuckle out of the ladies. I think the ladies sort of enjoy the attention and it is amusing to watch. I could also talk about the woman who has OCD but I don't tend to make jokes at mental disabilities.

I watched an interesting documentary last night on the Yukon/White Pass Railroad. Funny thing, I lived a fifth of my life in the Yukon and had not heard of half the places and things that were talked about during the show. And I only lived 50 miles from the railroad. I guess it is true that you only see what you want to see.

Football draft on Saturday. Should be a good time. The football season starts two weeks from tonight. I can't wait. The Yankees blew it huge last night. 8 runs in an inning is a disgrace. Hard to come down to hard on Mussina though, he has been the best starter in the rotation this year.

Tara Reid is up to her craziness again. Read this quote and try to tell me she was sober: "I wish all the mean people, if you want to be mean to each other, just buy a country together and blow each other up. Then we'd have no terrorists left. Like, don't kill innocent people for no reason. It's not fair. We love everybody. We'd even like them if they said they're sorry. It's not fair that innocent people are getting hurt. It makes me sad." Ah, Tara Reid, what would entertainment blogs be like without her. They would not be Tarariffic, that's for sure! See this picture (right) of Tara and her sister. Whoa, that's not too bad.

That's it for me. Cya when I cya.

VK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lothario, was it uncle Rico?

Anonymous said...

excellent question, anon. If it was uncle rico, you know he could see them well with his new googles. Uh, I mean glasses. Just kidding, Rico. You look Tararrific!