Monday, August 22, 2005

Yo Yo!


Welcome to a new week. Did y'all check out Entourage last night? Good stuff. I also watched the final episode of Six Feet Under. I have to say that I am glad that the show is done. It wasn't an good after the third season. Rome starts in its place next weekend. I am looking forward to it.

I saw The 40 Year Old Virgin (http://imdb.com/title/tt0405422/) this weekend. Definitely a lot of fun. I recommend you see it but be prepared, it can be a little offensive.

Poker was good. I won two of five tourneys. Good enough scratch to pay for the weekends dining out. Surprisingly, Uncle Rico won a game. I guess even blind squirrels find nuts once and a while.

I read today (http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/kravitz%20eyes%20$50%20million%20home) that Lenny Kravitz is looking at buying a $50 million home in NYC. Something tells me that I should have picked a different career path. The best part? Its a fixer-upper requiring $10 million in renos. Crazy.

So a player for the San Fransisco 49er's died this weekend (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2139454). It is a shame but the league really must address the size of some O-line fellas. The average size is well over 300lbs and we all know that can not be healthy.

Finally, the line of the day goes to Sarah Silverman (pic right). She used to be on SNL and recently has been dating Jimmy Kimmel. From the Comedy Central roast of Pamela Anderson, " Some say Pam would be nobody without her breasts. That's just not true," Silverman cracked — "She'd be Paris Hilton." Good times.

VK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Bring back cocaine girl."